The Adventures of EdgeLord66 | Overwatch The Adventures of EdgeLord66 | Overwatch

I hated it so much it made me want to punch something.
...quality edgelord cringe.

nicnaccreative responds:

.. I think that was a complement.. so thank you? Lol

TD-The Punishment TD-The Punishment

The HORROR! Slowly became one of them...

Halloween Collab 2016 Halloween Collab 2016

i've never even heard of ANY of you. I've never even seen ANY of your work. I don't follow ANY of your friends or their friends. So why the hell is this collab in my feed along with the artists I actually follow?
Is there a way to prevent this from happening ever again? it's annoying. it's the third time this year something like this happened. it's like my user setting don't even matter anymore. Forced advertising?

I rate No Star, not because it's bad. but because I have absolutely no interest in watching any video of any sort. I didn't watch it, I can't rate it so I leave it blank. I'm not gonna vote with the real rating system for that same reason.

Yeah I only came to get that out of my system. unless you're the mastermind behind the force-feed thing.... But I doubt it.

StaticSkull responds:

That's not what a review is for
Speak to @liljim or @tomfulp ^^;

Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

Where's my pack of gummy bear?!

HershallCook responds:

Minus one star for not getting a real pack of gummy bears. Understandable. I can live with that.

Bad Ponies 3! - The 3rd Damn Time Bad Ponies 3! - The 3rd Damn Time

nevermind. 5th time this year. why do your submission keep appearing on my feed.

Chili Time! Chili Time!

music overlaps. it's a nightmare after 2 attemps.
again, why do I receive your submission every time. I don't even know you, I don't even follow any of you. You're all blocked. this is the 4th time this year...

StaticSkull responds:

Just don't follow me lol

Hexennacht ~P~ Hexennacht ~P~

the first few second made me think of Rozen Maiden. if it wasnt for the percussion, I could mistake this for Rozen Maiden OST.
Speaking of percussion, maybe it's just me or my sound setting, but they're too big for the tune and I can't enjoy the rest of it.
= (

N0sSyndrome Voice Demo 2016 N0sSyndrome Voice Demo 2016

You've progressed quite far since the last time. You seem to really enjoy voice acting.

Keep up the good work!

N0sSyndrome responds:

You show up every year, don't you? x)
Well, thank you, I do enjoy what I do :D

Activate Activate

why free download for two other website? Can't I download and listen to it by myself?

Ok so if I download with the link 'download for youtube' am I obligated to post a video on youtube with your music? And If I don't will you sue me for listening to your music from my own portable device (like ipod or my phone or whatever?)

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

lol what? all you have to do is subscribe or follow us and provide an email. This is just so we can keep in contact with people who like our music enough that they want to download it.

Spooky Town Spooky Town

doesn't seem really spooky at first glance.
this is some detailed work, i'm amazed. I don't know if this was for a game, but I'd play it.

Which one do you want to open? Which one do you want to open?

Do I have to choose only one? I can't open them all? ahhw
Then I choose C18, she has always been my favorite Z-girl.
Amazing drawing. I love how you got the eyes close to the original. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Reit9 responds:

thanks :D

23:45 23:45

wow. The colors are amazing. How do you do that? The gradient are marvelous.
And such beautiful eyes...

"not finished" you say, but others can't see what's unfinished about this. And frankly, I don't see it either. What could you possibly add to this? A perfect human anatomy? Like you'd ever need to. Real-life colors? Why want the imperfect when you have the perfect. Or maybe you meant to make a digital version? Okay, sure... but this is fine... I like this better actually .

Ephyse responds:

thankyou !
by not finished, i mean i could have scanned it, crop, rework it on the computer etc.
here its only a photo with a little +contrast.
some people prefer when it is scanned, i personnaly prefer a photo like this without retouching on photoshop ! °v°