All 75 art Reviews

Spooky Town Spooky Town

doesn't seem really spooky at first glance.
this is some detailed work, i'm amazed. I don't know if this was for a game, but I'd play it.

Which one do you want to open? Which one do you want to open?

Do I have to choose only one? I can't open them all? ahhw
Then I choose C18, she has always been my favorite Z-girl.
Amazing drawing. I love how you got the eyes close to the original. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Reit9 responds:

thanks :D

23:45 23:45

wow. The colors are amazing. How do you do that? The gradient are marvelous.
And such beautiful eyes...

"not finished" you say, but others can't see what's unfinished about this. And frankly, I don't see it either. What could you possibly add to this? A perfect human anatomy? Like you'd ever need to. Real-life colors? Why want the imperfect when you have the perfect. Or maybe you meant to make a digital version? Okay, sure... but this is fine... I like this better actually .

Ephyse responds:

thankyou !
by not finished, i mean i could have scanned it, crop, rework it on the computer etc.
here its only a photo with a little +contrast.
some people prefer when it is scanned, i personnaly prefer a photo like this without retouching on photoshop ! °v°

Treasure hunt Treasure hunt

Is that Rutee?

irvintiu responds:

well its an oc from my client. her name is marlie :)

thank you for your comment and rate. :)

Tracer Overwatch Halloween Style Tracer Overwatch Halloween Style

actually, it's pretty darn cute,

AtticusRyoku responds:

You should see the red Version.

Meet Ada Meet Ada

are you ever going to submit you chroma black serie here on newgrounds? i'm starting to get interested.

ArtistGamerGal responds:

I hope to release it here as well as on YouTube. I'm also hoping to get a short animated demo of it out soon!

Inktober Day 2 Inktober Day 2

didn't you draw something really similar a while ago? pretty sure you did.
kinda look like it was printed in the late 90's for some school project. not sure how I feel about that.

Sabtastic responds:

I've never drawn this, but I draw monster girls literally all the time if that's what you mean. I use a lot of elements like smoke, pointy ears, pretty ladies, art nouveau outlines, etc, in my style, so you're probably seeing a bunch of similar imagery put together in a different way.

Galaxy Dragon Design Galaxy Dragon Design

spyro is that you?

SukiiK responds:

Maybe Spyro's long lost cousin but definitely not Spyro lol.

Acapella Aura Acapella Aura