Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

Where's my pack of gummy bear?!

HershallCook responds:

Minus one star for not getting a real pack of gummy bears. Understandable. I can live with that.

Bad Ponies 3! - The 3rd Damn Time Bad Ponies 3! - The 3rd Damn Time

nevermind. 5th time this year. why do your submission keep appearing on my feed.

Chili Time! Chili Time!

music overlaps. it's a nightmare after 2 attemps.
again, why do I receive your submission every time. I don't even know you, I don't even follow any of you. You're all blocked. this is the 4th time this year...

StaticSkull responds:

Just don't follow me lol

Zombidle Zombidle

it's too late to save this. I dunno how you made it to FP TODAY. I got a new computer and reformated twice since I last played your game. yet I still have my savegame WHICH KEEPS ASKING ME TO SAVE LOCALLY. I always clicked DENY but it still somehow use a savefile that's nowhere near my computer.
I'm never turning off my adblocker for these kind of game. Losing one was enough, thank you very much.

I dont care what you changed since a year and a half, the music is still way too loud, the gameplay is boring and glitched all over the place, it ask to save something on my computer BUT A NEW COMPUTER WITHOUT SYNC STILL USE A SAVEFIL SOMEHOW. your ads dont even work without adblock which elads me to believe I wasn't crazy : something is real fishy about your submission. huge perfomance issues as well.

what even did you change anyway? doesn't look any better to me.

Hermine's Ghost Town Adventure Hermine's Ghost Town Adventure

way too hard for the idiot I am,
way too short,

please pay your voice actor better.

Every Man's Refund Every Man's Refund

as annoying as the original. A bilion time faster than the original. as blatantly obnoxious as the original.

Why you call a 2D clone as if it was a parody? If anything, this is an improvement.

Skudge responds:

hahaha thank you, currently waiting for hello games to sue me :^)

Run Pixie Run Run Pixie Run

overlapping music hell for 5 minutes, then no music ever again. I think you messed up somewhere.

Fairly easy, interesting time waster. maybe add a flying animation? (Wings flutter or something similar)
Color are fine, except maybe the fairy's skin. Why green face? Too much candy and mini horse?

Kara's Nightlife Kara's Nightlife

I was about to ask why you removed and then re-uploaded this, but then I saw 'version 1.2'
I am not sure how much has changed since the previous version, my memory fails me.
great work nonetheless. (also, welcome back to NG...?)

LustyLizard responds:

This was never uploaded to Newgrounds before :)

Hero Simulator:Idle Adventures Hero Simulator:Idle Adventures

the only difference is a moving background... I don't understand why you made a new game for a moving background...

Save The Maiden Game/App Save The Maiden Game/App

i get ten of thousands of point for missing? and 1400 for hitting a rope? nothing for hitting the girl(she escape before it hits)?

I don't understand how this game works. timer never reach 0.